Here’s Everything You Need To Know For A Fun Time At The Zoo
Zoo Operating Hours
Mid-March through November 30th
(The Zoo is closed for winter December 1-mid March)
Monday through Saturday 10am – 5pm.
Sunday 1pm – 5pm.
**Hours of operation are subject to change during special events.**
Check back for Winter Special Events after November.
On rare occasions during inclement weather in the regular season and for some projects we close the zoo. To get information about schedule changes you may check our Facebook Page.
Cameras Welcome …
Please bring your camera. As we design new habitats we think of the animals but we also think about visitors. Our natural habitats are designed to give you a great view of the animals engaged in natural behaviors. You can get really close and get fantastic photos.
**No Selfie Sticks Allowed.**
$14.95 for ages 13 and up.
$11.85 for ages 2 and up.
Children under 2 are free with a paid admission.
**Last tickets are sold at 4pm daily.**
You may obtain tickets at the zoo’s entrance by paying with cash, credit, or debit cards. We do not accept personal checks.
It is our responsibility to make sure that all of our guests & residents remain safe at all times. Creation Kingdom Zoo is known for going the extra mile to make sure you get great views & photos while not making the animals uncomfortable. We respectfully ask that you follow these rules.
– Never taunt or tease any animal. Feel free to talk to them but do not try to agitate them.
– Never cross over any barrier to get closer to an animal.
– Do not throw anything at the animals and this includes food. You may feel free to give designated animals food purchased at the gift shop.
– No outside food or drinks will be allowed in the habitat areas.
– No drink straws are permitted.
– Do not let small children stand on fences or go under them.
– Rope barriers are not designed to hold weight. Do not sit on these or any other barrier.
– Be sure to keep an eye on your little ones at all times.
– Our zoo is set on terrain that is sloped. Please watch your step at all times.
– Some animals may come close enough to touch. Do so at your own risk. Most will not harm you however we encourage caution.
– No outside animals are permitted in the zoo.
– Do not let the birds climb on you. They may rip out items such as piercings from you and also bite.
– Please place trash in designated containers.
– No coolers
– No weapons.
– No smoking on zoo property.
– Report any safety issues or rude guests to the staff at the front gate.
– Have fun at all times.
– Tell us what you thought about Creation Kingdom Zoo.